Thanks to all of you girls and your wonderful ideas... here is what we have for the top of the tea party apron. (stabilizer still has to be rinsed out) I did add just those little words... we didn't have height for anything larger and hopefully no one will stare intently and read :) The teapots are from the Perfect Little Stitches set someone recommended (Chere? or maybe more than one someone!) and the little trio of French knots and the scalloped edge are from some of my Custom Keepsakes sets. I am not sure what I am going to do with the pocket "ruffle." I am thinking I will keep the scallop edge (although I have just finished adding a row of zigzag stitches before the final satin stitches to strengthen it a bit. I hope it doesn't fall apart when I wash it!!! If I make the scallop so it sticks up above the pocket (like a ruffle will) I will have to turn the teapots the other way up. If I fold it over the pocket like a cuff I can leave the teapots the way they are... and then we would just have the French knot trios and no words... We'll see!
Tea party apron embroiderysewingembroideryapron