Wonderful vintage looking Japanese fabric for the main one. For baby girl Vivienne. Plus some gingham and two sizes of dots and one check for the bias. I used the same fabric for the bias on the two baskets for the two baby cousins. Sorry this isn't a great picture... all misshapen since I had just taken the stuff out and was in a big hurry to get to the shower! Ditto the baby boy basket!
It's very hard to see, but I used orange gingham for the divider... and BTW I am going to make the basket without the divider next time, and then make it separately to snap in with Snap Source Snaps, because it is a bear to finish this basket off. Last step is working with the lining and outer basket, seam allowances folded in, and then edge stitching together. But with the divider it is very hard to manoeuvre the basket to do this stitching.
sewingembroiderybabyboybubbleMartha PullenduckieseersuckerNoodleheads Divided Basketfabricvintage look fabricJapanese fabricgingham